RE: Comparing Mobile Phones on Emtel website

From: Coretta Joseph <Coretta.Joseph_at_emtel.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:52:51 +0000

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your mail.

I have requested for your contact number in case you would require our call assistance.

Please be informed that the issue has already been routed to the concerned department and we will assist you by email.

I shall revert back to you as soon as I received a feedback from the concerned entities.

Thanking you for your kind understanding and collaboration.

Best Regards from the Emtel Team.

Coretta Joseph
Customer Experience Operator
Emtel Ltd.