Re: Informatique: ces jeunes développeurs en herbe

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:30:03 +0000

> Hi Nirvan,
>
> I saw your name in the news article about "Informatique: ces jeunes
> développeurs en herbe" (
> http://www.lexpress.mu/article/261727/informatique-jeunes-developpeurs-en-herbe
> ). Congratulations. :-)
>
> You were quoted as saying: "Comment nos talents seront-ils reconnus à
> l’international si l’on persiste à prendre des experts étrangers alors que
> nous avons des personnes hautement qualifiées à Maurice ?"

I was surprised to learn about Mauritians working for EA Sports, and
apparently even for CERN.

It shows that people of high caliber can be found in Mauritius, and we
should stop wasting time & money hiring foreign consultants, because
other countries are quickly taking advantage of Mauritian brains :)