Re: ICT Advisory Council

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:32:06 -0700

At 11:05 27-04-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>As far as I know, the ICT Advisory Council does not have a public
>mailing list.
>
>However, I have seen several "cabinet meetings minutes" on the
>Government portal. I haven't seen notes from the ICT Advisory
>Council. I will raise this as a query in the meeting and inform that
>the local Internet community is raising the same question.

A few people on the mailing list have been asking you about what you
have done to make 100 Mbps local internet access a reality. If
people cannot verify what you are saying they might think that you
are just a doll on a committee.

>Wait, but, before I can call that "local Internet community", it
>shouldn't be like a one-man community :P

I agree with your comment that the "local internet community" should
not be like a one-man community. People will be verifying the public
archives to see whether there is actually a local internet community.