Re: 100Mbps and Torrent

From: fluxy <fx_at_fluxy.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 20:18:41 +0400

Hello,
Just to mention an injustice with regards to this 2mbps connectivity.
I have been a long time ADSL home user. I used to have a 1Mbps connection.
While gaming with my friends who have myT, some 512 kbps, I used to lag
because they had 2Mbps connectivity between them, while despite paying more
than them I had the lower bandwidth. Eventually I upgraded to a 2 Mbps to
keep up with them. I don't know the status of (preferred) local speed for
ADSL nowadays though.