Hello MIU

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 20:38:26 +0400

Hello,

I'm Yuvrajsingh Joodhisty, but you can call me Yuv. I used to be part of
different communities which are no longer active now. Reasons being mainly
because of social networks. I came to know about MIU during the #DevConMru
and would like to join you guys and contribute in any discussions and
activities going around here.

Apart from that, I used to be a full stack developer, and now i'm busy with
some projects of my own.

If you want to know more about me just ask :).
I hope to get along with you guys and feel free to ping me anytime if you
need help.

Regards
Yuv