Re: Alternative Word Processor

From: fluxy <fx_at_fluxy.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 20:14:48 +0400

Hello people,
When it comes to picking an app, cross-platform is very important for me,
since I use Linux on my personal computer and Windows at work; so I could
not evaluate Write! although it seemed pretty good.

Apart from googledocs, a trick I use whenever I am forced to provide word
documents is writing it using markdown then converting the result to word /
pdf - the conversion is not perfect and sometimes needs a little retouching
but it is distraction free, fast and I get to keep my documents in markdown
(which is highly re-usable specially with scripts)

http://pandoc.org/

Regards,
fluxy