RE: Career (was: Mailing list update)

From: Rossan Mousaffar <mousaffar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 23:16:19 +0400

Hello guys

I am Muz, Software Engineering at Université des Mascareignes. Love to code ahh yeah freeBSD openSuse apart coding beh cooking and sleeping. Yeah eating. What can i do to improve the Internet in Mauritius when i get problems of connection i would call orange instead of fixing the problem myself moreover the they will be able to knw abt Internet in mauritius. Anything that would will end up with a good Internet in mauritius. promoting campaign about the slow connection. Pay more than we r using and we dont even get the proper connection.

Sent from my Windows Phone