Career (was: Mailing list update)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:54:31 -0700

Hello,
At 07:40 24-04-2015, Rossan Mousaffar wrote:
>I already introduce myself before. :D

I suggest that you read the two questions in my previous email
carefully. It will be up to Shelly to see whether your answers are adequate.

>Yeah i would love to get your advice guys, i.e i am unable to choose
>between software Developer and Networking indeed i love both of
>them. so what would you consider the best so that i can choose??

You are asking a question about your career. Companies are currently
recruiting web developers. I suggest looking at whether you want to
pursue that career. If you want to pursue a career in networking you
will have to find someone in Mauritius willing to help you.

If I was doing the job interview I would tell you that the starting
salary for that job is Rs 6 000 and that the proposed salary will be
assessed based on your answers. You will be provided with an
opportunity to show your knowledge.