Re: Mailing list update

From: Azmad Shah Arshad Pooloo <speedhunter02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 11:37:28 +0400

Hello,
i am also not sure whether have done it. So here is a proper introduction.
I am POOLOO Arshad, studying in Marketing Management field at the
University of Mauritius. I am also a Microsoft Student Partner and the
founder and the current President of the UOM Marketing Society.
My interest lies in the service sector (Service Quality Management) and
Sustainability. Anything that touches any kind of services is of interest
to me.
I am deeply fascinated into positioning myself at the portal where both
Business(marketing) and technology are intertwined together.(working on it
and hopefully i shall make it)
An Avid learner and Reader, i do like to stay up to date and be aware of
the upcoming trends as well as anticipate or predict them. A vocal person i
do like to socialize and mingle and be part of teams. *"I believe that
there is more to learn together that alone."*

i intend to contribute by participating both online and physically when
possible. To learn from most of you as well as to share where i can help
with what i know.

Kind Regards
POOLOO Arshad // twitter : _at_the_artist_2
<https://twitter.com/the_artist_2> // Facebook : 02shad
<https://www.facebook.com/02.shad>
Studying Marketing Management
Founder and President at UOM Marketing Society // Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/UomMarketingSociety> // Blog
<https://uommarketing.wordpress.com/>
Microsoft Student Partner <https://www.facebook.com/MSP.MRU> Marketing and
Communications Department