Re: WebCup 2015 (was: Website security)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 15:37:48 -0700

Hi Vincent,
At 13:50 09-04-2015, vincent pollet wrote:
>Webcup registration will be officially launched
>on Monday in Port Louis and regarding security
>issues well... you guys should know better than
>other that 100% security does not exist in our sector :)

A few persons on this mailing list have been
arguing for a minimum level of security. Nobody
argued for 100% security for the average site.

I agree with Ish about the lack of information on
the http://maurice.webcup.fr and with what he
wrote about the Facebook approach for the web. I
prefer not to comment about the end of that message. :-)

>I also want to share with you that the core
>organization team of the Webcup is composed of 4
>voluntary workers only to organize an event in
>coordination with Reunion,Mayotte,Comoros
>Madagascar and Seychelles... If you think that
>something is not rightly done, well we will be
>happy to receive your assistance ! at the end of
>the day we are not paid for doing this and it is
>the community that is benefiting of it so let me
>know if you guys are ready to help :)

This is from http://www.webcup.fr/organisation

   "À Maurice, le CCIFM (CCI France Maurice), le MITIA (Mauritius IT Industry
    Association), l’OTAM (Outsourcing &
Telecommunications Association of Mauritius)."

Aren't those organisations providing assistance for the work?