Re: digital signature certificates in Mauritius

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:06:20 +0400

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> What happens if
>
> 1) Emudra India faces financial problems. Will emudra Mauritius still
> continue to operate ?

​You mean what happens to eMudhra customers? I guess suing eMudhra Comsumer
Services Ltd[1], a company registered[2] in Mauritius​, would be an option.

​Can someone tell me what is the logo of Mauritius Post and National
Computer Board (NCB) doing in the banner of eMudhra's website?

[1] http://emudhra.mu
[2]
https://portalmns.mu/cbris-name-search/MASTActionServlet?do=FormEdit&id=ViewFormCBRIS.xml&key_1=C114411&key_count=1

Regards,