Re: Proposal of the new .mu framework - not-for-profit entity

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 18:01:22 +0400

Hello,

On शनिवार 28 मार्च 2015 12:37 पूर्वाह्न, Mohammad Nadim wrote:

> In that case I'm NOT in favour of a cooperative society simply because
> internet users will fight to become member of that society. I'll prefer
> the profits remain in that org and used to improve the service offered
> or if the org is making more profit, the price for a .mu domain can be
> lowered - this is a goal : to lower the price of .mu domain.

I am also not in favour of something that derives a profit that is
shared among members. Any profit, if made, should stay within the
"organization" covering future expenses and used for improving the
infrastructure and giving a better service.

I'll vote for something that is in favor of the Internet users of
Mauritius (community) rather than in favor of a bunch of people.

I apologize for catching up late on this thread.

Cheers,

--
​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.