Re: Proposal of the new .mu framework - not-for-profit entity

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 00:37:31 +0400

Hello,

On 28 March 2015 at 00:17, Benoit Gentil <benoit_at_fodytechnologies.com>
wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, a cooperative is like a non-profit organisation
> with members except that it is for profits and the profits are shared
> amongst its members.

In that case I'm NOT in favour of a cooperative society simply because
internet users will fight to become member of that society. I'll prefer the
profits remain in that org and used to improve the service offered or if
the org is making more profit, the price for a .mu domain can be lowered -
this is a goal : to lower the price of .mu domain.

Regards,

Nadim Attari