Re: XBMC

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 18:09:21 +0400

Hello Nadim,

On शनिवार 28 मार्च 2015 01:35 पूर्वाह्न, Mohammad Nadim wrote:

> Anyone installed XBMC (now Kodi)? If yes, how was the streaming quality?
> Any video lags with your internet connection speed? What connection
> speed is acceptable to get good streaming?

I tried XBMC on Ubuntu 14.04 over a 1Mbps My.T connection. Streams at
360P with a decently quality with my other applications, mail client,
browser (with Twitter & Facebook) are running.

I watched some TED videos. I'm satisfied with the quality on a notebook.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.