Re: Mention of Cablegate leaks on 24heuresinfo.com

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:51:04 +0400

Hello SM,

On रविवार 29 मार्च 2015 01:11 अपराह्न, S Moonesamy wrote:

> In Mauritius, there isn't a culture of giving credit where credit is due
> [1]. You wrote that blog article on Thursday. The journalist is
> probably referring to your blog as "le portail denonciateur". The lack
> of citation to the source of the information raises questions about
> whether the news web site stole your work.

I referenced a publication on WikiLeaks on which I stumbled while
surfing randomly. Had I come across that through another article, I
would have cited that first. Just as I cited Yashvin's blog post[1] upon
seeing he wrote about it too.

Sadly, some people lack these skills when it comes to citing sources.

> 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNCrMEOqHpc

(^^,) ... Nice video & lesson to learn.

[1] http://www.yashvinblogs.com/wikileaks-drugs-icac-corruption-customs

​Ish Sookun