Re: Security risk to .mu

From: Benoit Gentil <benoit_at_fodytechnologies.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 22:43:10 +0400

Dear Sir,

I agree with Mr. Moonesamy about the single point of failure of the .MU.
My estimate in the event of a failure is Rs 60,000,000 and even more
depending how much time it takes to recover the .MU.

I recommend that the government carefully study the matter.

My company is a .MU Registrar and I am a member of the .MU Select Commitee.

Best Regards,

*Benoit Gentil*

Director

Fody Technologies Logo