Re: Re: patriotic feelings or nationalisim?

From: Nayar Joolfoo <nayar_at_joolfoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:09:06 +0400

The original question was:

"I have been reading about our NO NEED of foreign consultants and so on.

Even though, i quite agree with it, i only wanted to say:

Who is the lead in organising the DEVCON MRU?

Food for thoughts to me."

And the subject was "patriotic feelings or nationalisim?"

What you're replying is Linux admins don't organize DevCons. Anyways. Dunno
what's this question's purpose is.