Re: Re: patriotic feelings or nationalisim?

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:29:27 +0400

​Hello Nayar,

> What you're replying is Linux admins don't organize DevCons. Anyways.
> Dunno what's this question's purpose is.

​My reply only complemented what SM said regarding "other groups in
Mauritius". It isn't in relation to ​"Nationalism or Patriotic feelings".
Neither I implied that Linux admins don't organize DevCons. I am a Linux
Sysadmin who is helping for DevConf under the banner of MSCC. LUGM has been
invited to participate, just as we invite MSCC in Linuxfests.

If there was no MSCC in Mauritius, I guess LUGM could have taken an
initiative to organize a DevConf; just like MSCC could have organized a
Linuxfest in absence of LUGM.

​Cheers,

Ish Sookun

*- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.*