Re: Re: patriotic feelings or nationalisim?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 04:38:06 -0700

Hi Nayar,
At 04:09 20-03-2015, Nayar Joolfoo wrote:
>And the subject was "patriotic feelings or nationalisim?"
>
>What you're replying is Linux admins don't organize DevCons.
>Anyways. Dunno what's this question's purpose is.

The question which you asked is why don't I organise a DevCon which
you would only attend if it is free. Ish explained that this group
does not organise that type of conference as there are another group
in Mauritius doing that. He also provided information about the type
of events which the Linux User Group Meta has organises.

What is your opinion about the subject?