RE: Project owner for .mu

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 23:32:54 +0400

Hi all;
My opinion is that the Government should/can pay for the domain name gov.mu and have it managed by a subcommittee in the Ministry of ICT itself - only for the gov.mu.
Regarding the .mu itself, it must be managed by an Independent organisation; not-profit or not.. I dunno. But, maybe as we have MCML (Multi-Carrier Mauritius Limited) managing the radio-spectrum in Mauritius and responsible for the relaying and broadcasting of radio transmission, .mu should be in some way managed in a similar manner. As SM said, (edited) we cannot wait for the ticket sent to England to fix an issue, everything should be here itself.
Regards

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad