Re: Project owner for .mu

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 08:17:10 +0400

Why stop with the government then, why not engage in other noble action
such as donating domain names for other non-profit organisations?
Sponsoring the governement is not any more noble than sponsoring, say, an
association which raises money for vulnerable groups of society.

Like we say, "Faudrait pas faire deux lizier"