Re: Project owner for .mu

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 22:06:13 +0400

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:00 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> One of you is for the government paying and the other is for the
> government not paying. Unless someone else comments I'll say that our
> group don't have a position on this issue.

​I consider "gov.mu" as being like sponsoring a domain :-)
It's good to sponsor the Government some times, a noble action. So, I stick
to my point, no objection for the Government not paying for "gov.mu".

If tomorrow, however, they want "supergov.mu", "awesomegov.mu" etc, they
pay for the service.

*- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.*
* |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|*

*https://twitter.com/IshSookun <https://twitter.com/IshSookun> ^^ Do you