Re: whatismyip?

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 10:20:00 +0400

Yes. I saw the tender document [1] but I was not aware that Netsweeper
was already in place. The tender was launched on April 2020, during the
first lockdown in Mauritius.

Then, if in November 2020, in the parliament the Prime Minister mentions
Netsweeper, it means the whole bidding process, awarding the tender,
testing & implementation was done in approximately 6 months?

[1] https://www.icta.mu/documents/tender/2020/CSA_Bidding_Doc_AP20.doc