Re: whatismyip?

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 10:05:35 +0400

 I recall NetClean was the original supplier for the filtering service in
2011. In April 2020 the ICTA ran a procurement in regards to the CSA.

https://www.icta.mu/mediaoffice/tender.htm
Given the national assembly hansard of november 2020 says the CSA is ran by
Netsweeper, I'm going to assume that at some point between 2011 and now,
the system was updated to be run by Netsweeper. Either in 2014 when the CSA
was upgraded to a Cloud-based mechanism, or in 2020 if Netsweeper won the
procurement.