RE: Proposing a panel discussion on ICTA's Consultation Paper

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 05:50:30 +0000

Hi SM!

It’s good to hear back from the group 😊

I talked to some people, and asked for their opinion about that paper. The thing is, only those with quite a deep knowledge about IT understand really what is going to happen. For other people, they are like “NSS already spies on our comms right?”. I believe too that maybe an explanation to layman would be needed as to the “dangers” of such a system in place.

_at_Ish: Will it be possible to easily replicate the infrastructure in a lab condition?

Thanks

Irshaad