Re: Proposing a panel discussion on ICTA's Consultation Paper

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:58:38 +0400

Hi SM,

On 26/04/2021 21:28, S Moonesamy wrote:
> The proposal for a panel discussion is a good idea. I suggest
> tweaking your proposal so that there is audience interaction.

I read your notes about TLS, Certification Authority & the browser
padlock at
http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/slides/unsafe-web-browsing-mauritius.html.

Do you think it will be easier to explain people about the concept of CA
certification, browser trust & encrypted communications work if we demo
how an encrypted communication between a computer & for example
facebook.com is intercepted by a proxy server, during the panel discussion?