Can MIU become active again?

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 20:25:14 +0400

Hi SM,

We spoke a few days ago about fixing what's needed to make MIU active
again. As per our conversation, the public archive requires a fix. Is it
okay now?

Also, I would like to be a mailing list manager here, so that I have can
moderate if something topic goes out of scope or turns into a heated
debate. Does anybody have any issue with this?

Once things are working, maybe a few others who are still on this list
can put efforts together and bring on the ICTA Consultation Paper to be
discussed.