Re: Can MIU become active again?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:53:23 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 09:25 AM 23-04-2021, Ish Sookun wrote:
>We spoke a few days ago about fixing what's needed to make MIU active
>again. As per our conversation, the public archive requires a fix. Is it
>okay now?

I fixed the public archive a few days ago. I noticed a minor problem
a minute ago. I'll look into it over the weekend.

>Also, I would like to be a mailing list manager here, so that I have can
>moderate if something topic goes out of scope or turns into a heated
>debate. Does anybody have any issue with this?

I assigned you moderator privileges for the mailing list. I'll leave
it to the persons on the mailing list to decide on whether they are
okay with the above.

I am currently serving a Director of AFRINIC, which is the Regional
Internet Registry for Africa and the Indian Ocean region. I probably
won't have enough time to manage the mailing list on a daily basis as
that activity take a significant amount of my time.