Re: Mauritius Revenue Authority violates hostname convention

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 23:46:57 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 10:36 PM 01-10-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I received the confirmation email when I submitted tax return online.

It is not a problem as you received the confirmation email.

In the message which you sent, there was an email header which might
or might not be compliant with the technical standard(s) used by the
Mauritius Revenue Authority. The subject line says "violates
hostname convention". However, the message does not contain any
information about the hostname convention or how it is being violated.

P.S. It is possible to guess which software was used even though the
tweet does not contain any information about that.