Re: Request Opened [#78192652]

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 03:40:37 -0700

Hi Rajnish,
At 03:28 29-07-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>During the "Big Data for Big Impact" workshop [2] by the National
>Computer Board in May 2017 you mentioned about a Service Level Agreement
>(SLA) that the Citizen Support team has to adhere to. The SLA is nowhere
>mentioned on the CSU website.

I sent an email to contact_at_csu.mu on 25 July. I received the
following error message today:

  "Failed to deliver to 'contact_at_csu.mu'
   LOCAL module(account contact_at_csu.mu) reports:
   mailbox locking timed-out"

 From https://www.csu.mu/pages/terms-conditions : "We welcome your
feedback and questions". How does the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation get feedback when the contact email
address has not been working for over five days?