Re: User Declaration Form for National Identity Card

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 09:42:56 -0700

Hi Rajnish,
At 20:59 30-04-2017, Rajnish Hawabhay wrote:
>I will put your query to the MNIS team so that they may provide the
>necessary information.

Thank you for the response. I still haven't received any
information. I find it odd that a data controller/data processor
doesn't already have the information available as the privacy
implications are usually considered before technology is used to
collect and process sensitive personal data.

Do you know when the information could be made available?