Re: Innovating your way out

From: Martin <martin_at_navacelle.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 07:43:16 +0400

‎Hi S,

Say if I make a website freelance and we don't talk about intellectual property (IP) with the client, what are the defaults ? Is the website his or my IP ?
In France any creator has the right to stay the author unless contracted otherwise ( with compensation usually). How does it work in Mauritius ?
What if someone from another country does not respect my IP, what can I do as Mauritian ?

Thanks
Regards