Raising customer email leak issue with the DPO

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 22:57:33 +0400

Hello MIU,

Today I received an email from my insurance company. The email was CCed to
several hundred other recipients. After a few hours, I received another
email, again with several hundred other recipients in CC. I wish to report
this matter to the Data Protection Office because I have concerns whether
my insurance company is properly protecting its customer's personal data
and I am a customer.

Has anyone of you reported a similar matter to the DPO and if yes, how do
you advise me to proceed?

Ajay