Re: Risk competition

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 04:04:57 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 02:51 17-04-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>The blog post contains what the host addressed before the presentations
>start. Is that what you call as hearsay? I wrote the post as an

I went back to read what you wrote [1]. I confused your comment
about "earlier rules" and what was mentioned before the beginning of
the presentation.

>enthusiast who enjoys hopping around tech events in Mauritius. I

One of the organizations you are affiliated with was mentioned as a
"sponsor" during the speech. You are saying that you wrote the post
as a tech event hopping enthusiast. I understand that you usually
attend tech-related events. I would like to encourage you to look
beyond what you have doing up to now by analyzing how the "sponsor"
aspect could be turned into an issue.

>I agree with the coaches to call it a feature but I disagree that the
>government has such a feature. ;-)

That is known as double standards. :-)

1.
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2017/04/6209.html