Re: Risk competition

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 13:51:17 +0400

Hi SM,

On 04/17/2017 12:46 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> That means that your blog article contains hearsay. :-) Did you write
> the blog article as a "sysadmin" or in another capacity?

The blog post contains what the host addressed before the presentations
start. Is that what you call as hearsay? I wrote the post as an
enthusiast who enjoys hopping around tech events in Mauritius. I
declined being either a mentor or a member of the jury panel because
that would have required more effort and I could not commit that much
the past weekend unfortunately. I was happier being around and network
with people. Good time spent & it was not that hectic.

The invitation was extended to LUGM executive members. Those who wished
to mentor could have informed the organizing committee through the user
group. Two members of the Linux User Group mentored the participants on
a volunteer basis. It's a choice.

> Yes. :-)

I agree with the coaches to call it a feature but I disagree that the
government has such a feature. ;-)

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.