Re: Risk competition

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:56:32 +0400

Hi SM,

On 04/17/2017 11:28 AM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> [..] I did not see any members of the jury looking
> at the code of the participants. [..]

The "two part" jury was mentioned by the host before the presentation
starts. Since I did not attend the opening ceremony & beginning of the
hackathon, I do not know about the earlier rules that were laid.
However, I did see that some mentors had a discussion about marking the
teams. I suppose those mentors formed the technical jury panel. I'm
adding Ajay in the loop who can provide more information on the same.

> I noticed a flaw in the design of the security solution during one of
> the presentations. It is strange that nobody on the jury panel asked
> any question about that. I asked the two coaches about that and they
> said that it was a feature. :-)

Are you referring to the Tor block? ;-)

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.