Re: Risk competition

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 01:46:22 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 00:56 17-04-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>The "two part" jury was mentioned by the host before the presentation
>starts. Since I did not attend the opening ceremony & beginning of the
>hackathon, I do not know about the earlier rules that were laid.

That means that your blog article contains hearsay. :-) Did you
write the blog article as a "sysadmin" or in another capacity?

>However, I did see that some mentors had a discussion about marking the
>teams. I suppose those mentors formed the technical jury panel. I'm
>adding Ajay in the loop who can provide more information on the same.

The two coaches looked at the code as the members of the jury did not
understand PHP code [1]. :-) According to your blog article, the
jury "wore red t-shirt". The reader will assume that some of the
persons on the jury panel were part on the technical panel.

>Are you referring to the Tor block? ;-)

Yes. :-)

1. There were two scripts written in Python.