Re: Fwd: Re: WHOIS public API

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:14:47 +0400

Hi SM,

On 04/10/2017 10:45 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:
> I assume that you were asking for documentation about an API which
> specifies the how you can interact with a service, e.g. how to access
> the service, what input to send and what output you will receive. You
> would have to read the RDAP RFCs mentioned in the explanation to
> understand how to do that.

Yes. That's correct.

I only briefly looked at the RDAP RFC mentioned when I read the initial
email. That answer was kind of distracting as it made me have more
questions than an answer. I'll dig more on the RDAP RFC and see if I can
come up with something that works.

Thanks for answering.

Cheers,

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.