Re: Should we consider fingerprint minutiae as biometric data?

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 14:23:07 +0400

My understanding is that the court ruling required the database of
fingerprints to be deleted. Minutiae themselves can be preserved as far as
I understand. It is possible that the officer was refering to the minutiae
when quoted saying "Pa traka, nou ankor ena so lanprint." The article on
defimedia.info is not signed by a specific journalist.