Re: Should we consider fingerprint minutiae as biometric data?

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 09:59:32 +0400

Hi SM,

On 04/09/2017 01:45 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> Have you read http://www.defimedia.info/empreintes-stockees-ou-pas

I heard about it during the weekend but only read it this morning. I see
you raised it with the Data Protection Office. Thumbs up for that. The
one thing that bugs me though is that the article could be dismissed as
"hearsay" rather than an official statement.

I will require some time to re-read a couple of stuffs and formulate my
questions further to the Ministry of TCI.