Re: Sharing of personal information (off-topic)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 12:12:15 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 11:28 03-04-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>LUGM financial matters are discussed during the meetings of the managing
>committee (MC) members. I'll let the MC know about your request for
>information. However, please bear in mind that LUGM MC comprises of a
>bunch of volunteers who undertake the tasks in their spare time. I will
>let you know as I have some information for you.

I made the request as the Constitution says that I can do that. I
assumed that the MC was comprised of volunteers who believed that
Linux was more important than any of their other hobbies as that is
usually the case for the non-local Open Source persons with whom I
interacted with over the years. I guess that it is not like that in Mauritius.

>As for not replying you earlier, I did mention it to you off-list that I
>was taken up and did little in replying emails that would require time
>and cross-checking etc.

Yes. :-)