Re: Sharing of personal information

From: Developers Conference 2017 <conference_at_mscc.mu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:03:55 +0400

Hi Yusuf,

Thanks for your inquiry and your concerns.

Unfortunately, the organisation and the possibility to offer a
3-full-day conference isn't free of charge and we have to find means to
cover all expenses. I can understand your concerns and problem of
compulsory clause.

I'm open to your ideas and eager to find monetary solutions for future
events that would allow attendees to opt-out of this clause.

PS: The conference email account is not a subscriber of the MIU mailing
list but we kept it CC:
--
Kind regards, Jochen
Founder of Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community