Re: Slow internet access

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 04:13:59 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 03:30 24-03-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I suppose by the time the technical team contacts an internet user for
>details, the internet user's diagnostic won't yield same results. The

Yes.

>ICT Authority says the following about complaints:
>
> « [..] In turn the operators have an obligation to their customers to
>ensure that any complaint is resolved in a fair and timely manner. »
>
>I do not know if a lapse of eight days is considered "fair and timely"
>by Mauritius Telecom.

The ICT Authority could say that it is doing a
good job as there isn't a significant number of
complaints or that complaints are being dealt
with in a "fair and timely" manner.

Is it possible to get a technical answer in
writing in Mauritius? Should I rely on what was
said over the phone? I don't think that is a good idea.