Re: Slow internet access

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 14:30:42 +0400

Dear Mauritius Telecom,

On 03/24/2017 02:17 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> I sent an email to Mauritius Telecom on 16 March as I noticed that my
> internet access was slow. The Customer Relation Unit sent the complaint
> to the technical team. I have not been contacted by the Mauritius
> Telecom since then.
>
> Is this the normal customer experience?

I suppose by the time the technical team contacts an internet user for
details, the internet user's diagnostic won't yield same results. The
ICT Authority says the following about complaints:

        « [..] In turn the operators have an obligation to their customers to
ensure that any complaint is resolved in a fair and timely manner. »

I do not know if a lapse of eight days is considered "fair and timely"
by Mauritius Telecom.