User Declaration Form for National Identity Card

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:42:15 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I visited your web site to read about the procedures for the National
Identity Card. It is stated on the web site that, "after the
Registration process, citizens have to verify their personal details
and sign a User Declaration Form" [1].

I could not find the User Declaration Form on your web site. Could
you please send me a copy of the User Declaration Form so that I can
read it to find out what I am being asked to agree to?

1. http://mnis.govmu.org/English/Registration/Pages/How-to-register.aspx