Re: Issue of National Identity Card

From: Rajnish Hawabhay <rhawabhay_at_govmu.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 05:03:58 +0000

Dear SM

The url of the MNIS website is mnis.govmu.org

Contact details of MNIS are on the website.

Regards
Rajnish Hawabhay
Chief Technical Officer
Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation
Level 6, SICOM Tower,
Wall Street,
EBENE
REPUBLIC OF MAURITIUS
Email: rhawabhay_at_govmu.org | Web: http://mtci.govmu.org

On 3/15/17, 10:15 PM, "S Moonesamy" <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

>Dear Mr Hawabhay,
>
>I visited the web site of the government to find information about
>the issue of the National Identity Card. I found the following web
>page: http://csd.pmo.govmu.org/English/Pages/Services.aspx The web
>page does not provide any information about the issuance of a
>National Identity Card. I received an error when I tried to contact
>the Civil Status Office by email (
>http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2017/03/6005.h
>tml
>). I am copying this message to the Civil Status Office and the
>Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation in case there is
>any doubt about me trying to contact those government agencies.
>
>Could you please help me by putting me in contact with the relevant
>government official who may be able to explain the procedures for the
>issuance of a National Identity Card to me?
>
>Regards,
>S. Moonesamy

Disclaimer Notice:

This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee only, and may contain confidential information. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any information contained within it is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author and delete this e-mail (including any attachments) immediately in its entirety.

This e-mail message has been swept by a virus checker for the presence of known computer viruses. Besides, any opinion or other information in this email (including any attachments) that does not have anything to do with the official business of the Government of Mauritius, is personal to the author, and therefore does not engage any liability whatsoever of the Government of Mauritius.

The above statement does not constitute an acceptance of liability on the part of the Government of Mauritius or its employees in the event of technical or virus issues generated by this e-mail. It is the responsibility of the recipient to take adequate security measures. Further, the Government of Mauritius or its employees do not accept liability however arising, including liability for negligence, for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the information contained in the email (including any attachments) and/or reliance or its availability at any time. The recipient must also verify/check any information with the relevant Government department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the contents of this email (including any attachments).