Re: Alexa referencement maurice?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 10:57:37 -0800

Hi Ish,
At 09:51 08-03-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>You said "alexa referencement mauritius" didn't show the article you
>were looking for. Is the article in question in English or French?
>Wouldn't it be proper to use "alexa referencement maurice" instead of
>"mauritius" when searching for the article?

The article was written in French. I thought about the question last
week when I came across the search problem. This is the search
results from a few minutes ago:
http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/alexa-referencement-maurice.png Do I
have to configure the web browser so that the search results are in French?