Re: No action against spam

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 16:13:46 +0400

Hi SM,

I would not advise my company to collect email addresses for sending spam.
Not because I do not see anything prohibiting it in the DPA but it goes
against the principle of being a good Netizen. A cursory reading of the DPA
does not tell me whether sending unsolicited email is a prosecutable
offence under the DPA.