Le produit le plus recherché

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 17:30:18 -0800

Hi Vincent,

I read
http://ict.io/biere-serait-produit-plus-recherche-google-a-lile-maurice/
My guess is that beer would show up higher than rum in a search
ranking. A comparison showed that rum [1] has a higher ranking in
Reunion island. The autocomplete suggestions in French point to
users looking for information about moving to "l'ile maurice". The
results in English and in French point to users looking for
travel-related information about Mauritius.

Is the test useful? I suggest doing a test to find out what people
in Mauritius visiting France search for. :-)

1. I used the French search terms.