Re: Women in Technology Event in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 00:44:03 -0700

Hi Nathalie,

I read a blog post [1] about "Women in Tech". I was not surprised to
learn that there wasn't any 4G or WiFi access at the location. Is it
because it is not clear whether free WiFi is legal in Mauritius? I
asked the ICTA about that in August [2]. I haven't received any
reply up to now.

I read on your web site that you are "highly involved in the local
and regional Startup community". I am curious about the problems
which women encounter in that community. Would it be possible to
have some comments about that?

1. https://hacklog.mu/women-in-tech-conference-in-mauritius/
2. http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2016/08/5753.html